Our expert staff have experience and knowledge in all aspects of physiotherapy and sports injury management.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We recommend women have a pelvic floor assessment prior to giving birth. Find out why below....
• Keeping closure around the bladder to prevent urinary leaking
• Keeping closure around the rectum to prevent bowel leakage
• Providing a support system to the uterus, bladder and bowel to prevent downward descent (Pelvic Organ Prolapse)
• Provide sensation and tone required for enjoyable pain free sexual intercourse
• Provide the muscle activation to facilitate an orgasm
• Work with the deep abdominals and ‘core’ to assist with stability of the spine, hips, pelvis and rib cage
• Works with our diaphragm to ensure optimal breathing patterns
• Being able to open and fully relax at times when exiting from the pelvis is required such as when urinating, opening the bowels and of course birthing a baby!
December 19, 2017 0 Comments
SquareOne Physiotherapists are experts in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal problems.Read more
SquareOne Remedial Massage Therapists are experienced in a wide range of soft tissue therapy techniques.Read more
Clinical Pilates involves the conscious recruitment and control of muscular movements in the body.Read more
- Check out our new Performance Programme
- Sol has had her baby!
- Have you heard of the Strappt App?
- Have you heard of the Netball Knee Program?
- Lauren is Back in the Practice
SquareOne Performance is a physio led Clinical Strength and Conditioning program that is outcome focused and goal orientated. The program is specific to your needs, sport or activity and takes into account your injury history
"It's and I am awake! I don't remember when was the last time I was awake this early!"
The Strappt App is a mobile app which utilizes the knowledge and experience of an Australian Physiotherapy Association accredited Sports Physio to educate and assist in the art of joint strapping for injury rehabilitation.
The Suncorp Super Netball series is heading into finals! Even though my team, the NSW Swifts have missed out this season, this netball fanatic will be glued to the screen watching some amazing athletes work their magic on the court!
Everyone told me that the first six months of my little girls life would go so quickly! Honestly wasn't so sure, I thought that I might get a bit bored while I wasn't working, after all I can't remember the last day I had off to "do nothing".