SquareOne Performance is a physio led Clinical Strength and Conditioning program that is outcome focused and goal orientated. The program is specific to your needs, sport or activity and takes into account your injury history. Physiotherapists are the best placed health professionals to understand your initial injury and to optimise your return to full function and higher performance. We will guide you through your journey from pain to performance using the latest evidence based strength and conditioning principles to allow you to perform at your best. If you have been injured previously, or have become frustrated with lack of progress, then this is the program for you.
Your individualised program is based on a comprehensive assessment process that takes into account your previous history, biomechanics, training history, current physical capacity and the goals that you aspire to. In collaboration with you we then develop your Performance program that will elevate you to a new level of physical function.
We will also assist you with recovery and tissue maintenance principles to help optimise your outcomes.
All of our SquareOne Performance Physiotherapists have undergone EXOS Strength and Conditioning training giving them a platform to deliver structured and evidence based programs. They work with various football codes including AFL and Rugby Union and are rehabilitation experts and human movement specialists.
An initial one hour assessment with your SquareOne Performance Physio to discuss your goals, current level of fitness, injury history and perform a musculoskeletal screening to determine your technique, strength base and areas that we need to address. After the assessment you will move into our Performance Program where you will continue training under the guidance and coaching of your SquareOne Performance Physio.
Benefits of Clinical Strength and Conditioning are:
- Train with confidence in a trusted environment
- Have assurance that your injuries are understood
- Start improving today with expert coaching and advice
- Remove frustration about lack of progress
- Have a recognised health professional oversee your program
- Rehabilitate with complete clarity
- Reduce your risk of injury
- Get proven results in a safe environment
- Take control of your performance
Clinical Strength and Conditioning with a SquareOne Performance Physio can assist with:
- Muscle hypertrophy and strength gains
- Power, speed and acceleration gains
- Exercise with a pre-existing injury
- Sports specific strengthening
- Return to sport end-stage rehabilitation
- Shoulder surgery end-stagerehabilitation
- ACL and knee surgery
- Low back injury rehabilitation
- Work place conditioning
- Reducing injury risk
- Improving economy in endurance
- Prepare for an upcoming event
One on One Session: $125
For more information and to book your assessment find us at https://www.squareonephysio.com.au/or call now on 9968 3424