Read about what SquareOne is doing to keep patients and staff safe.
SquareOne Physio values your health and safety as our highest priority.
It is important to remember that SquareOne Physio is a small professional business that relies upon your sensitivity and cooperation to maintain a livelihood during these uncertain times.
WE ARE OPEN AND OPERATING AS PER NORMAL
Physiotherapy is an essential service. We remain open:
- To help relieve the pressure on hospitals – helping to keep some of our patients out of hospital and helping those discharged early after surgery
- To keep our patients away from our busy GP’s by managing musculoskeletal conditions and injuries such as fractures
- Assisting those in pain in this stressful time
- Injury management
We are now operating out of our Bridgepoint and Balgowlah locations only.
Our 393 location will be re-opened in July.
We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus situation closely and are adjusting our practices as needed and advised based on advice from the Department of Health and our professional body, The Australian Physiotherapy Association. We are constantly updating our measures to help minimize the spread and appreciate your understanding and cooperation while we all work together to do so. We would like to reassure our patients that we are taking all possible measures to ensure the clinics are operating hygienically.
Health care settings are exempt from social distancing requirements however we have made many changes to ensure you are still able to access your Physiotherapist knowing you are safe.
All staff are required to declare their health status – we ask that patients extend the same courtesy prior to appointment. Please be mindful of any cold and flu symptoms and postpone treatment if any illness should be present.
We have provided hand sanitiser in rooms and at our front desk. Please make use of this on arrival and departure of the clinic.
We have removed all linen within the clinics to ensure all surfaces can be wiped down entirely. Please provide your own towel if you expect to be exercising.
If you feel unwell at any time, we respectfully ask that you do not enter our clinics. We apologise if this causes any inconvenience, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment at no cost.
It is our priority to keep you safe and well during this time.
- Physiotherapy consultations
- 1:1 Clinical exercise sessions
- 1:1 Performance (S and C/ Gym rehab)
Group sessions in the clinic will return on 15th June with a new timetable.
Remedial Masage will return on 15th June.
- Physiotherapy consultations
Private sessions – Telehealth – Conducted Via Zoom
- Telehealth Physiotherapy
- Telehealth Private Clinical Exercise Sessions
- Telehealth Performance Strength and Conditioning/ Gym Rehab Private sessions
Group sessions (interactive) – Conducted Via Zoom
- Virtual Clinical Exercise semi-private sessions (3 people) – individual program
- Virtual Pregnancy Semi-private sessions (3 people) – individual program
- Virtual GLA:D Osteoarthritis classes (6 people) – class style
- Virtual LiveWELL classes (6 people) – class style
- Virtual Mums and Bubs classes (6 people) – class style
Virtual timetable now on SquareOne App (search Mosman location) or website for Clinical Exercise clients. Access your Physio and continue to progress your goals with an individual program in a small group from your home.
SquareOneCONNECT – via a web portal
Our online community to access our Physio led exercise programs – LIVE and a Library of pre-recorded exercise sesisons designed by our Physios for you.
We welcome you back when you are ready or encourage you to explore our online options. Thank you for supporting us as we continue to deliver our exceptional Physiotherapy services to you no matter where you are.