Research based, protocol driven, outcome focussed.
Our Pain to Performance Model allows you to eliminate pain, correct the factors that caused it and deliver you to a place that enables you to perform better than before. It’s what we deliver, everyday. If you want a solution that will allow you to achieve more, then you are in the right place. SquareOne Physiotherapists are experts in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and sports related injuries.
Activity related, age related or trauma related.
Musculoskeletal injuries have the potential to cause pain and prevent us from performing at our daily best. Physiotherapy at SquareOne encompasses an accurate assessment and diagnosis, effective treatment planning and the best rehabilitation.
Common musculoskeletal injuries that we see include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Pre & post surgical conditions
- Jaw problems
- Tennis & Golfer’s elbow
- Shoulder injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Foot & heel pain
- Workplace injuries
- Pelvic dysfunction
Treatment modalities that we use include:
- Hands on manual therapy (mobilisation, manipulation)
- Soft tissue release techniques
- Acupuncture/dry needling
- Real time ultrasound (to see your muscles)
- Corrective exercise
- Muscle energy techniques
- Ergonomic and postural advice
- Functional strengthening programs
- Rehabilitation and exercise programming
Traumatic or overuse, weekend warrior or seasoned professional.
We are all athletes and no athlete likes being injured. If you want an accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan that is going to get you back in the game then we are the people to see. SquareOne Physio’s work with a variety of local sporting teams and clubs including Northern Suburbs Rugby Football Club, Balmoral Triathlon Club, Mosman Netball and GWS Giants. If you are looking to rehabilitate after injury or surgery then we can provide you with comprehensive care and an objective and outcome based rehabilitation program delivered by our Physio’s who have expertise in these area’s.
- ACL, meniscal and ligamentous injuries in knees
- Shoulder instabilities/labral pathology/SLAP lesions
- Hip joint injuries/labral pathology
- Exercise related back pain
- Lumber Spine stress fractures
- Muscle injuries- hamstring, calf, quadriceps
- Ankle injuries and syndesmosis injuries
- Wrist, hand and thumb injuries
- Osteoarthritis in athletes
Low Back Pain
Early intervention and comprehensive rehabilitation are essential in controlling pain and preventing recurrence associated with low back pain.
Low back pain is the most common form of condition we see and getting an accurate diagnosis is essential. Our team will determine the best treatment plan for your condition, help guide you through your rehabilitation and minimise your chance of recurrence.
- Disc bulges and related injuries
- Nerve root involvement
- Facet joint pain
- Degenerative spinal conditions
- Lumbar stress reaction/fracture
- Postural related low back pain
Exercise is the cornerstone of rehabilitation for any tendon injury.
Designing, directing and implementing your rehabilitation and guiding you every step of the way is paramount for an optimal outcome. Establishing an accurate diagnosis, identifying contributing factors, establishing your tendon’s functional capacity and developing a comprehensive exercise based rehabilitation program is your expectation. SquareOne Physiotherapists are experts in delivering treatment and rehabilitation of tendon injuries.
- Rotator cuff/shoulder tendons
- Tennis elbow, golfers elbow
- Hamstring tendon
- Patellar tendon
- Achille’s tendon