We see many conditions and as our treatment approaches are Individualised treatment approaches are varied.
Treatment however may involve:
- Treating your sore body part with manual therapy, needling, massage, taping and exercises i.e. back or neck
- Abdominal strengthening to encourage healing and retraction of your separation
- Teaching you how to use your pelvic floor muscles correctly
- An individual targeted pelvic floor exercise program
- A Clinical Pilates program to help bridge the gap between pelvic floor exercises and day to day pelvic floor function
- Discussing lifestyle changes to help you manage the problem
- Looking at how your diet and fluid intake may be influencing your problem
- Bladder training
- Relaxation and releases of the pelvic floor muscles
- Muscle release techniques
After explaining your problem, your Physio will discuss your treatment options and work together on agreed timeframes to resolve it.